This is my favorite recipe, Banana bread recipe is easy to make, with only a few basic ingredients. It is very simple to mix the wet and dry ingredients.
- 2 to 3 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) very ripe bananas, peeled (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups mashed).
- 1/3 cup (76g) butter, unsalted or salted, melted.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1 pinch salt.
- 3/4 cup (150g) sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet).
- One large egg, beaten.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1 1/2 cups (205g) all-purpose flour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a toothpick or wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. A few dry crumbs are okay; streaks of wet batter are not. If the outside of the loaf is browned but the center is still wet, loosely tent the loaf with foil and continue baking until the loaf is fully baked..
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.) , Wrapped well, the banana bread will keep at room temperature for 4 days. For longer storage, refrigerate the loaf up to 5 days, or freeze it.
NUTRITION FACTS :
When baking banana bread, you should always check the temperature. The correct baking time is three to four minutes before the final baking time. If you are using a convection oven, the temperature must be at 325°F.
A banana bread recipe with chocolate chips and cocoa powder is an excellent dessert to enjoy.
Remember, When preparing banana bread, you should make sure the bananas are properly ripe. The riper the banana, the sweeter the finished banana bread.
A good banana bread recipe calls for a 325°F oven.
READ ALSO :