In this article, we will present the best treatment for your skin and has been practiced by Korean women since the old time.
If you want to make your skin shining, you have to start doing skin icing. This way will help your face getting fresh, fight the wrinkles and acne and also improve the blood circulation.
And the best time to do the skin icing it’s in the morning and the evening and this will not require any type of special effort, which means you can freely do it at home.
Skin Icing Benefits :
1. Improves Blood Circulation
Skin icing also improves circulation by reducing the amount of blood getting to the surface.
- Thoroughly wash the face.
- Wrap one of two ice cubes in gauze or a soft cloth.
- Wait until the ice starts to melt and dampens the cloth. Then, apply it to the face.
- Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
- Do some circular movements. Just go up along the chin and the jawline, up to the cheeks and along the forehead and nose. Watch out for the space that is underneath the eyes.
- Use some moisturizer when you are done.